Terms & Privacy
Terms and Conditions of Use
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED AND CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR, IF YOU ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 18, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION TO USE THE PLATFORM AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION.
2. Limitations on Use; Third Party Communications.
2.2. Third Party Communications. Enderby Entertainment disclaims all liability for any Third Party Communications, as defined below, that you may receive and any actions you may take or refrain from taking as a result of any Third Party Communications. You are solely responsible for assessing and verifying the identity and trustworthiness of the source and content of any Third Party Communications. Enderby Entertainment assumes no responsibility for verifying, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, the identity or trustworthiness of the source or content of any Third Party Communications. As used herein, “Third Party Communications” means any communications directed to you from any third party directly or indirectly in connection with this Website or Content.
5. No Solicitation. You shall not distribute on or through this Website any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without the express written permission of Enderby Entertainment.
6. Advertisers. This Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Enderby Entertainment will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
7. Errors and Corrections. Enderby Entertainment does not represent or warrant that this Website or the Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Enderby Entertainment does not warrant or represent that the Content will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Enderby Entertainment may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
8. Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Website or may be accessible via links from this Website. Enderby Entertainment shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this Website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief or opinion of Enderby Entertainment. Further, information and opinions provided by employees and agents of Enderby Entertainment in Interactive Areas are not necessarily endorsed by Enderby Entertainment and do not necessarily represent the beliefs and opinions of Enderby Entertainment.
9. Assumption of Risk. Unless prohibited by law, you assume all liability for any claims, suits or grievances filed against you, including, but not limited to, all damages related to your use of the Website and/or Content, unless they are caused by Enderby Entertainment’s negligent act or omission.
10. DISCLAIMER. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND Enderby Entertainment EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, Enderby Entertainment DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (E) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, Enderby Entertainment SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, OR ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING IN ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, Enderby Entertainment SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE THE CONTENT, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, Enderby Entertainment’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
YOU AND Enderby Entertainment AGREE THAT, UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, ANY PROCEEDINGS TO RESOLVE OR LITIGATE ANY DISPUTE ARISING HEREUNDER WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, A COLLECTIVE ACTION, A PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL ACTION, OR IN ANY PROCEEDING IN WHICH YOU ACT OR PROPOSE TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT, UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, NO PROCEEDING WILL BE JOINED, CONSOLIDATED, OR COMBINED WITH ANOTHER PROCEEDING WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF Enderby Entertainment AND ALL PARTIES TO ANY SUCH PROCEEDING.
13. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 10 (Disclaimer), 11 (Limitation of Liability) and 12 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Enderby Entertainment and its present and future officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to this Website. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.EnderbyEntertainment.com.
What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Some of the information we collect is Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”). PII, collected only with your consent, includes your email address and any other information that you provide to us that is linked to your identity. We will only collect PII that is relevant to the services that we provide and the maintenance of the Website. This may occur, for example, when you communicate with us through our Website or by phone, mail or email. Remember that you always have the option not to provide information by choosing not to use the Website or by not using the particular feature of the Website for which the information is being collected.
We may also collect non-personally identifying information. As an example, we may collect information as visitors browse our Website such as the number of people that visit, what pages are visited and from where visitors come (like Google or Bing). We may also compile this data to enable statistical analysis of our services that would be used internally or with external assistance to make improvements to our Website. We may also provide this information to third parties, including advertisers. Remember though that this information is not personally identifiable.
California Do Not Track Procedures
We respect your choices about what PII we collect and what PII third parties can collect through us. Therefore, if we ever begin to use any tracking technology, we will follow any Do-Not-Track instructions from your browser and any other direction that you give us regarding collection and dissemination of PII. Note however that any Do-Not-Track or similar mechanism will not affect our collection of the data that you voluntarily provide to us, as detailed above. So, please do not provide us with any information that you do not want collected. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not make any such disclosures, however, if you would like to make such a request, please send an email to websitesupport@EnderbyEntertainment.com.
The privacy of children is of the utmost importance, and we are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose PII from children under the age of 13. If we ever discover that we have inadvertently collected PII from children under the age of 13, we will delete it as soon as possible. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that we have collected PII from your child under the age of 13, please email us at websitesupport@EnderbyEntertainment.com, and we will take steps to delete this PII as soon as possible.
Our Use of Information
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes. For instance we may use it to respond to your inquiries and otherwise correspond with you, to process transactions that you request, to maintain the security and integrity of our Website and services, and for the administration, review and improvement of the content of our Website and services. We may also use your information to provide you with Enderby Entertainment updates that we think may interest you. However, we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such communications as well as any newsletter for which you sign up.
Our Policy for Disclosing Your Information to Third Parties again, your privacy is important to us and as a result we are protective of your information. Except as stated above, there are only three instances in which we will disclose any of your information to anyone but you, as follows:
1. To our service providers. We may disclose your information to third parties who provide services to us, such as our database management vendors.
2. If we are acquired by another company. If another company acquires Enderby Entertainment or our assets, that company will take on all responsibility for the personal information we collect and it will assume all rights and obligations with respect to that information. This may also happen if Enderby Entertainment ever enters bankruptcy proceedings. Should any of this happen, the acquiring company may develop its own policy with respect to your information.
3. If we are required to disclose information by law. When directed by a court of law or other government entity, if we have a good faith basis to believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, or if we feel it necessary in order to prevent illegal, unethical or legally actionable conduct, we may be obligated to disclose personal information. In such event, we will comply with the law and make commercially reasonable efforts to notify you, if legal. We do not sell or distribute PII to any third parties except as set forth above.
Access to Your Information
We will provide you with access to PII you provide us for as long as we maintain that information in a readily accessible format. We will also work with you to correct any error in your PII.
If you wish to access or correct any PII that you have submitted through our Website, or to have us completely remove your PII from our systems, please send an e-mail with your specific request to websitesupport@EnderbyEntertainment.com.
We have in place physical, administrative and electronic safeguards to keep your information safe. For instance, we only allow access to employees who require your information to do their jobs and we use industry standard SSL encryption to secure your data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.